of course, instant noodle soup is very convenient, but it also contains too much sodium and is processed. Hate! But the good news is that you can easily make your own - or, in this case, a can of noodle soup. First, fill the jar with cans, including noodles, vegetables, protein and herbs. When you're ready for noodle soup, just put the hot soup in the pot, screw on the lid and let it "stew" for five minutes. From chicken curry noodles to plain noodles, everyone has noodle soup. You can also choose these recipes in your noodles or vegetables. One thing is for sure: you won't want to buy instant noodle soup from the store any more!
Credit: Jackie Nugent
1. Do you want to eat less calories at dinner? Choosing this kind of bean fried noodle soup for lunch may be the answer! According to a small study published in the journal food and nutrition research, people who eat beans and peas instead of pork and veal as the main source of protein at one meal reduce their calorie consumption at the next meal by 12 to 13 percent. By eating plant protein, you get a lot of fiber, which is one of the keys to improve satiety. So, top up the soup, especially if you want to narrow your waistline.
correlation: formula of Cajun red bean and vermicelli soup Credit: Jackie Nugent
2. Tofu, asparagus and brown rice noodle soup are among the foods that are easily underestimated because of their unobtrusive and mild taste. But when it's soaked in delicious ingredients like sesame and ginger, and then baked, it becomes a delicious ingredient, rich in plant nutrition. To make this recipe, add a few pieces of instant sesame ginger tofu to the soup made of soy sauce, asparagus, brown rice noodles, fresh coriander and vegetable soup. Finally, sprinkle a little lime juice.
correlation: formula of tofu, asparagus and brown rice noodle soup credit card: Jackie Nugent
curry chicken noodle soup
tired of the same old chicken noodle soup formula? Then you'll be happy to add this recipe to your repertoire. Our version has chewing ramen and delicious curry sauce. Turmeric in curry sauce helps digestion. Chicken, spinach and noodles also contain a lot of iron.
correlation: formula of curry chicken noodle soup Credit: Jackie Nugent
4. Mushroom and beef brandy soup are traditional high carbohydrate noodles. When you inadvertently drink a large bowl, their calories will increase too fast. Enter shirataki noodles; four ounces of noodles contain only 10 calories, unlike any other pasta on earth! Because you eat too few calories, you can use more ingredients to balance the calories of noodles, and you can also drink low calorie soup. Our beef includes herbivorous beef, which provides high quality protein. Fresh mint and a small amount of lime juice and hot sauce make the style of this soup more perfect!
correlation: formula of mushroom and grass fed beef brandy soup Credit: Jackie Nugent
5. Kale, organic sausage and black winter noodle soup Whether it's morning, noon or evening, your taste buds will be happy with this delicious soup. It features collards, organic poultry sausage, brown rice noodles, fresh leek and lemon. Citrus provides a refreshing taste as well as limonene, a flavonoid that fights skin cancer.
correlation: kale, organic sausage and Wudong noodle soup formula Credit: Jackie Nugent
6. Thailand peanut chicken and soba noodle soup we all agree that Thailand peanut "any" is the winner. This can of Thai peanut noodle soup is no exception. Here's Thai peanut butter, red persimmon pepper, roasted chicken breast, buckwheat and buckwheat noodles and fresh coriander. This is a delicious noodle soup. There are two kinds of Fagopyrum flavonoids that promote heart health: Quercetin and rutin.
correlation: formula of Thailand peanut chicken and soba noodle soup Credit: Jackie Newgent
7. Mexican black bean and red noodle soup is a unique soup, which combines a variety of flavors. It's made with salsa sauce, yellow corn, black beans, coriander, vegetable soup and Thai noodles. If you can find them, choose red rice padded Thai noodles with a nutty taste and antioxidant rich polyphenols. Finish with scones or avocado cups.
correlation: formula of Mexican black bean and red noodle soup Spa: credit degree: span> Jackie Newgent H3> 8. Tomatoes, basil, meatballs and spaghetti soup are among many people's favorite comfort foods. But restaurants usually use it as a mountain of meatballs and white pasta, with garlic bread, which will cost you 1000 calories (or more)! If you're a carbohydrate load for a marathon or other endurance program, that's not a problem. Otherwise, your body should be better. This soup is the best choice! It has all the delicious ingredients of spaghetti and meatballs, no extra calories. You can enjoy it directly from the jar or in a spaghetti bowl (if you like).
correlation: tomato, basil, meatball and spaghetti soup formula credit card: Jackie Nugent
9. Vegetarian Vietnamese hotpot with rice noodles, basil and ginger Ginger has anti-inflammatory effects that help relieve muscle pain after strenuous exercise, according to the International Journal of preventive medicine. Ginger also contains anticancer compounds. So go ahead and add some ginger to the soup. You can also add brown rice noodles, shallots, green beans and fresh basil. Squeeze some limes for a hint of acidity.
correlation: vegetarian Vietnamese pho with rice noodles and fresh basil recipes Credit: Jackie Nugent
10. In order to improve health, a batch of kimchi noodle soup can be prepared. It's a cream of boiled eggs. In addition to being a good source of high-quality protein, eggs also contain lutein and zeaxanthin. Antioxidants help reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration. Eggs also contain omega-3 fatty acids, which help promote heart health. This soupAnd kimchi, which is good for digestion and health. Enjoy delicious Ramen soup and fresh coriander decoration.
related: kimchi Ramen soup and soft boiled egg recipe Credit: Jackie Nugent
What do you think? Have you ever tried to make your own instant noodle soup in the jar? What kind of recipe would you try? Can you think of your own way? Share your thoughts in the comments area!
related: 10 you must try the noodle substitute of noodle fanatics Credit: utah778 / Adobe stock