summer! Barbecue, beach, baseball field and vacation. Because we often go out in the summer months, so eating snacks can often replace dinner. The problem is that many typical snacks - candy, soda and chips - lack vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein in a comprehensive diet. In order to help you improve your summer snack habits, we have found some healthy snacks and fast food, each serving provides solid nutrition. Please continue to read 20 alternatives that are more suitable for you, including chips and dip sauce, energy bars, ice cream sandwiches, etc.
points: Twenty20 / @ friend
1. Tomatoes are in the peak season in summer, so they have the best flavor. Here's a good snack you can make in a few minutes: cut a heirloom tomato, put a small piece of fresh mozzarella cheese and fresh basil leaf on each slice; pour 1 teaspoon olive oil and vinegar, then add salt and pepper to mix the flavor. Tomato is rich in nutrition, providing vitamin C, potassium and antioxidant lycopene. Simple, healthy, 150 calories.
2. Nothing is more refreshing than biting juicy fresh fruit in summer. Whether it's strawberries, cherries, figs, drupes (like peaches and plums) or watermelons, it's time to enjoy seasonal fruits. You can't make mistakes in nutrition. A cup (about 1 cup) contains about 60 to 90 calories and is rich in essential nutrients such as vitamin A and C, folic acid, potassium, fiber and antioxidants. Store your favorites and enjoy them as snacks during the day. The more colors you make, the better, because it means you get more antioxidants. Try to eat at least two servings of fruit a day.
points: artsvitlyna / iStock / Getty Images
healthier "energy" sticks
energy or exercise sticks usually contain sugar, because they are designed for endurance athletes, they need fast and stable carbohydrate supply to provide fuel for them in hard and long-term training. If you want a healthy snack that will restore your strength but provide more lasting energy, choose a snack that has fewer carbohydrates, slower protein and fat digestion. Fortunately, there are many new, more natural bars made of nuts, seeds and dried fruits, compared to over processed original bars. Some of the better natural energy bars and healthy ingredients include: laraba, gold bar, probar, GNU food, figamagus, Clive Moho and PowerBar nut natural. You can find most of the food in the local supermarket or health food store.
credit card: Tatiana volgutova / iStock / Getty Images
4. Frozen banana smoothie
when the bananas you eat are too brown, throw them into the refrigerator as the basis of fresh smoothie. Put all the raw materials into the mixer and process them to be smooth. Three attempts: a chocolate banana smoothie can be mixed with a frozen banana, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup. Make a peanut butter banana shake with a frozen banana, 1 / 2 cup milk, 2 teaspoons peanut butter and 2 teaspoons honey. For berry banana smoothie, mix a frozen banana, 1 / 2 cup milk, 1 / 2 cup frozen berries and 2 teaspoons honey.
credit card: Twenty20 / @ chanelpluscat
5. Hummus and fresh crunchy vegetables are like the heat and humidity of summer: they are everywhere, and you can't seem to escape them. Whether you're at the beach, baseball or barbecue, there's a chance you'll have chips and dip them in sauce. Unfortunately, salty fries with cream and sour cream dipped in sauce can be a dietary disaster. Before you start eating dinner, you can burn hundreds of calories! Hummus and vegetables are a healthier option because they contain protein and fiber and have less saturated fat than dairy products. Two tablespoons contain two grams of protein, two grams of fiber and 70 calories. Eat with crispy vegetables, such as sweet peas, carrots or bell peppers.
Credit: westend61 / westend61 / Getty Images
6. One of the most protein rich snacks is pure Greek yogurt with berries. A cup of Greek yogurt contains about 24 grams of protein, equivalent to the protein in six medium-sized eggs! Unlike sweet yogurt, pure Greek yogurt does not contain any added sugar. Seasoned yoghurt is usually served with 5 teaspoons or more of sugar per meal. To add some natural sweetness and fiber to Greek yoghurt, add 1 / 4 cup of dried fruit, such as dried plum. Compared with most other dried fruits, their sugar content, fiber content and calorie content are significantly reduced. Dark blue purple fruits, such as blueberries and figs, are considered to be the healthiest because they provide beneficial phytonutrients that help reduce the risk of chronic disease. The self-made cabbage tablet is regarded as the "green Queen" because of its impeccable nutritional value. A serving (about 1.5 cups of chopped raw cabbage) contains 50 calories, 4 grams of protein, 9 grams of carbohydrates and more potassium than a banana. It is also an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K and the antioxidant lutein and zeaxanthin. One of the best ways to eat cabbage is to use cabbage chips instead of chips or tortillas. Here's how: rinse and dry a bunch of cabbage. Remove and discard the stem and tear the leaves to pieces. Spread the leaves on the cookie paper (single layer) and sprinkle with olive oil sprayer. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes until the chips are crisp but not brown.
read more : meet women who are changing their health and wellbeing Credit: Brent hofak / Adobe stock
8. Bake a batch of healthy oatmeal. You can add some sugar to the oatmeal you buy in the shop, so make it yourself to avoid too much sugar. Method: mix 4 cups of raw oats with 1 / 2 cup unsweetened coconut slices, 1 / 2 cup chopped or sliced almonds, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 / 2 teaspoon nutmeg. In a small bowl, mix 1 / 2 cup warm water, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 / 2 cup honey or tequila. Pour the liquid over the oatmeal mixture and mix. Spread on two lightly oiled cookies and bake at 300 degrees for about 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Take it out of the oven and put in 1 to 2 cups of your favoriteA cut dried fruit (such as a cherry, raisin, date, or plum). Hello! Keep your cereal in a sealed container in the refrigerator for a month.
credit card: Twenty20 / @ Moyo. Studio
9. Pistachio is a good summer snack. They are a good source of protein (6g per serving), but unlike many other proteins, they do not need to be refrigerated, so they can be transported well. They also have 3 grams of fiber per meal. The combination of protein and fiber helps to make you fuller. About 49 nuts per ounce, each pistachio can enjoy more nuts than other nuts. Because you have to take the nuts out of the shell, you'll eat more slowly. In fact, studies have shown that shells make a pistachio look bigger, and that your empty shells serve as a visual reminder of how much you've eaten. The wonderful frozen fruit bar is a fresh, fat free food, which is usually low in calories compared with frozen dairy desserts. Be sure to look at the label and choose a bar made of less than 100 calories, 100% juice or real fruit. Smart snack choice: the most dazzling fruit bar in delaire is made of juice. It's an excellent source of vitamin C, only 60 to 80 calories, depending on the taste. Coconut water bar, Joe's fruit floss and total food market 365 Daily Value frozen fruit bar are other good choices. You can also make your own frozen food using frozen popsicle molds. Be sure to use 100% juice or puree.
read more : 15 summer meals with calories less than 200 credit card: Marilyn Conway / photographer choice / Getty Images
11. Tomato white cheese is the highest protein to calorie ratio of all foods. A cup and a half of low-fat cheese contains 15 grams of protein and about 100 calories. In addition, white cheese is one of the best sources of essential amino acid leucine, which is considered to be one of the most important amino acids for the establishment and maintenance of lean meat quality. That's why white cheese is a good post exercise recovery food. Add a glass of grape or cherry tomato, which contains about 50 calories, to add fiber. Add chopped fresh basil and pepper - even a small drop of balsamic vinegar - to the top as a gourmet snack.
Credit: Simon McGill / motion open / Getty Images span> span> savagerix / itcok / Getty image H3> 13. Apple and natural peanut butter are better matched with some foods. That's natural peanut butter and apples. Together they pack a fiber and protein infusion that can help you stay satisfied for hours. A medium-sized apple with only 60 calories is a good source of fiber (5.5G). Some studies have shown that phytonutrients found in apple peel may help prevent certain diseases and accelerate recovery after exercise. A tablespoon of peanut butter contains 30 different vitamins and minerals, 4 grams of protein and 80 calories. This is a perfect and healthy snack less than 150 calories!
12. Dried fruit is convenient to use and travel. It is an important source of fast energy. It will not let you reach for candy immediately after eating snacks. Choose dried fruits, such as apricots, dates, plums or raisins, when you're looking for a sweet fix. A convenient prepackaged option, this part of the control is sunny sweet, individually packed plum. A piece contains only 25 calories and nearly a gram of fiber. Studies have shown that plums are good for bone, mainly due to the combination of bone nutrients such as potassium, boron, vitamin K, copper and fruit antioxidants.
read more : 7 kinds of healthy snacks with three ingredients Most people like cheese with biscuits, but it's more nutritious (even more satisfying!) to replace biscuits with fresh fruit rich in fiber. Snacks. Here's why: a medium-sized Apple or pear contains about 90 to 100 calories and 4 to 5 grams of fiber. Low fat or string cheese contains only 50 to 60 calories and 6 grams of protein. In general, this combination is a good calorie trade, it provides the amount of fiber and protein.
Credit: bhofec ak2 / iStock / Getty image
15. Jujube is one of the most perfect sweets in nature. They should be more delicious than the occasional Festival baking. Many natural energy bars are made from jujube, but you can easily make your own energy bars with medzol dates, nuts, dried fruits and some spices. A serving of red dates (5 to 6 pieces) contains 120 calories and is a good source of potassium, fiber and many other vitamins and minerals. In addition, jujube is rich in antioxidants, so it can reduce oxidative stress and free radical damage. If you want to enjoy the delicious food on the journey, you can see the new natural delicious jujube rolls, which are made of almonds, pistachios and coconuts. Two dates contain about 130 calories and 3 grams of fiber.
Credit: westend61 / westend61 / Getty Images
16. The thin ice cream sandwich can remind people of the carefree summer of childhood and the scene of running to the ice cream truck. The two chocolate waffles of "sandwich" cream vanilla ice cream are a delicious summer signature dessert. Traditional ice cream sandwiches contain 170 calories and 6 grams of fat, but now you can get several lean versions that taste good and have fewer calories. Try something delicious: a lean cow unsweetened sandwich weighs 140 calories, 4 grams of protein and 2 grams of fat. Tofutti cuties does not contain dairy products. Each sandwich contains 130 calories, 2 grams of protein and 6 grams of fat.
read more: 19 fast and healthy convenience store snacks points: Twenty20 / @ ameliajean
17. Maodou is a Japanese term for fresh, young soybeans, usually cooked and eaten with salt. Edamame has 12 proteins and fibers, not to mention antioxidants and cardiovascular benefits. A cup of soy contains 190 calories, 8 grams of fiber and 17 grams of protein. One of the best parts of soy protein is that it is considered a complete protein because it provides all nine essential amino acids. In addition, the U.S. Food and drug administration says that as part of a low saturated fat and cholesterol diet, 25 grams of soy protein can help reduce the risk of heart disease. There are also antioxidants in soybeansHelps to alleviate inflammation associated with many chronic diseases. Purchase GM free and / or organic soybeans as much as possible.
Credit: sovereign / iStock / Getty Images
18. Pre cut vegetables with 1 / 4 cup avocado sauce is a good snack, which can promote the absorption of some nutrients. Avocado provides more than 20 different vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Yes, they are rich in fat, but avocado fat is mainly heart healthy monounsaturated fat. When you combine avocado with vegetables, such as peppers or carrot sticks, the fat in avocado will help improve the absorption of important fat soluble antioxidants in vegetables. All of these, less than 150 calories per meal!
Credit: tvirbickis / iStock / Getty Images
19. Jacky if you think that Jacky is a limited number of sticks sold at gas stations, think again! There are many new jerky brands to treat delicately from wild salmon, organic and free range beef, chicken and Turkey jerky. Many are sold in major grocery chains. Dried meat is a good snack because it provides more protein per calorie than most other foods. Many types of dried meat provide 10 grams or more of protein, less than 100 calories. In addition, dried meat is portable and doesn't need to be refrigerated - the perfect snack for a desk drawer, gym bag or carry on bag. Some brands worth trying: krave, field trip and Oberto.
related: surprising health convenience snacks Credit: Jiri Hera / Adobe stock
20. The absolute volume of air popcorn
will help you stay satisfied. Popcorn is 100% whole grain and provides protein, fiber and antioxidants. A study at the annual meeting of the American Chemical Society showed that some beneficial antioxidant polyphenols were more concentrated in popcorn than in fruits and vegetables. Polyphenols are concentrated in the shell of popcorn - the nasty part of popcorn is often stuck in your teeth. A cup of 3 cups of pure popcorn contains 100 calories, 3 grams of filling fiber and nearly 3 grams of protein. Season with garlic powder, cinnamon, basil or oregano.
correlation: 12 ways to make popcorn more exciting Credit: colnihko / iStock / Getty Images
What do you think? Do you have any seasonal snacks you like? What healthy food do you eat when you are camping, hiking or on the road? Share your favorite Mini meal or snack recipes in the comments below. We like to try your ideas!
read more : 10 convenient low carbohydrate snacks