with the increase of outdoor temperature, the temptation to indulge in high calorie frozen desserts also increased. But enjoying your favorite summer food, such as ice cream and ice cream, doesn't necessarily affect your diet. We have listed 15 delicious, refreshing and sweet alternatives for you to enjoy throughout the summer (all year round). Read on to learn how to make fast, creamy and creamless ice cream at home. In addition, find out our options for cheating to get your strawberry cheesecake restored less than 50 calories and chocolate restored less than 140 calories!
Credit: Stoxx / Kate degno
1. Fat free Greek yoghurt with fresh fruit
if you want something rich, cold and creamy, you don't need to put in another 1000 card pint of vanilla fudge ice cream. Instead, use natural sweets like yogurt to satisfy your thirst for ice and cream. Add 1 / 4 cup of fresh strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries or peaches to a 6 oz cup of fat free vanilla or plain Greek yogurt. Tip to try: refrigerate yogurt and berries for 10 minutes before eating. This combines the creaminess of Greek yoghurt with the sweetness of summer fruits, and at their peak, you'll enjoy less than 200 calories. If you need a little extra sweetness, add 1 teaspoon honey or dark chocolate chips.
Credit: Dennis Torres / Adobe stock
although sorbet contains sugar - about 20 grams per serving, equivalent to 5 tablespoons - it can save you a lot of calories and fat compared with traditional ice cream. Half a cup of ice cream has about 150 calories, while high-end ice cream has about 300 calories. Ice cream usually does not contain dairy products, so it is also a good choice for lactose intolerant or vegetarians. Mainly frozen water or fruit juice with fruit sugar, or chocolate and other drinks with rich taste. As an ice-cream lover, some of my favorite ice-cream bought in the store include all fruit mango ice-cream, Haagen Dazs strawberry ice-cream, cibera lemon ice-cream and Sharon's coconut ice-cream. They're almost enough for you to forget about ice cream!
Credit: Brent Hoffa / Adobe stock
3. Is Jonas new to you? If you haven't seen their ad, you may not realize this cute little dessert making machine. Yonanas is a small kitchen appliance that turns frozen fruit into a smooth dessert that looks and tastes like soft ice cream. Bananas form the basis of many yonanas recipes; they make the finished product more like ice cream. Fortunately, bananas are also nutritious. They are rich in potassium, which is important for blood pressure regulation and muscle control, and are a good source of vitamin B6, which helps enhance immune function. Add other frozen fruits, such as berries, peaches or mangoes, and your sweet and creamy foods will contain more healthy nutrients.
relevance: 16 amazing facts about bananas Credit: photos provided by yonanas. Icy sand
when you don't want to cook, a cool glass of icy sand is the best antidote for hot summer. When made with the right ingredients, a glass of smoothie will help you cool down and fill you up. A classic berry smoothie, made from fresh summer fruits and fat free yoghurt, skim milk, coconut milk or almond milk, provides calcium and potassium, as well as antioxidants and filler fibers. A simple and delicious berry shake, mix your choice of berries with 1 / 2 cup of skim milk and 2 tbsp of skim yogurt. For extra pizzas, add a small amount of vanilla extract, orange juice and cinnamon.
correlation: mixed n-match smoothie chart Credit: Brent hofak / Adobe stock
5. Strawberry Cheesecake bite
Strawberry Cheesecake bite: just the name sounds indulgent! But this diet is delicious, simple and good for you. Because strawberries are at their peak throughout the summer, it's time to enjoy them as snacks and as ingredients for meals and desserts. Compared with a small strawberry cheesecake (containing about 300 calories and 18 grams of fat, most of which are unhealthy saturated fat), these foods contain about 40 to 50 calories, have low fat content and high nutritional scores.
related: Click to view the recipe of strawberry cheese cake: Michael Ireland / Adobe stock
6. Low calorie frozen food
plus ordinary ice cream, a pint may consume nearly 1000 calories. However, some frozen deserts have only a fraction of the calories of traditional ice cream, without sacrificing the delicious creamy flavor. One of my top choices in this category is the Arctic zero chocolate dip bar, which has only 80 calories. Arctic zero pints have about 20 different flavors, including biscuits and cream, chocolate peanut butter and biscuit dough, with about 150 calories per pint. Try to use Arctic zero ice cream instead of ordinary ice cream as the basis for low calorie milkshakes and smoothies.
correlation: Arctic zero Credit: Getty Images
7. Chocolate dipped in frozen banana
chocolate and banana. Do I need to say more? Chocolate dipped in frozen bananas is so simple that you can almost do it in your sleep. What to do: freeze some bananas on a popsicle, melt some chocolate (I prefer dark chocolate to counteract the sweetness of bananas), and then dip in the melted chocolate. Freeze again for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy a sweet meal with less than 180 calories. Think about why everything in life is not so good! With a small banana, don't dip too much chocolate, keep it below 200 calories.
Credit: 5second / Adobe stock
8. Chocolate pudding sounds totally rotten, but when it is made of skimmed or low-fat milk, it can be a good choice to reduce weight instead of full-fat ice cream. You can make it yourself, or you can buy pre made low-fat varieties. To make a mixture purchased from the store, simply use skimmed milk and follow the packaging instructions. If you use low-fat milk, a chocolate pudding is about 140 calories! Don't you believe you have a can of pudding in your house? Looking for partial control, shop purchased varieties. Some people, like Koz shack, have six packs of convenience, each with 120 calories in a pudding cup.
credit card: lilechka75 / Adobe stock
9. Frozen fruit stick
if you want a simple, fresh food with less than 100 calories, you can't miss the frozen fruit stick. If you are looking for non fat and non dairy options, they are a good choice. You can make it yourself or buy many delicious brands in the shop. Some of the most delicious shops to buy? Coconut water stick, 365 mango flavor fruit stick and strawberry fruit stick. Coconut water bars are made from puree and are an excellent source of vitamin C. In addition, they only contain 60 calories. Outshine also has a great seasonal collection of peaches, raspberries, blood oranges and grapefruits, depending on the season.
correlation: outgoing fruit stick Credit: iStock
10. Homemade popsicles
use ZOKU quick pop maker to quickly make your own healthy bubble gum, which can make fresh juice or dairy products into popsicles in 7 minutes. This is a healthy choice because you can choose to skip any sweetener added or control the type and quantity you add. It also allows you to be as creative as you want, and it can be an interesting way for children to eat more fruits. For dairy based options, just mix Greek yogurt with fresh fruit and pour in ZOKU. Or make chocolate with low-fat chocolate pudding and fresh fruit, such as raspberries, strawberries or banana slices. Classic fruit pops can be made from a wide variety of 100% fruit juices. Simply pour into a mold, freeze and enjoy!
correlation: ZOKU quick pop maker Credit: natashaphoto / Adobe stock
11. Ice cream sandwich
if you are smart in shopping, you can enjoy the ice cream sandwich without running out of your daily calorie budget. Some of the best choices: the Tofutti cutie cookies n'cream sandwich has only 130 calories, and contains no vegetarian or dairy products. Or try Julie's organic ice cream little Juliet vanilla sandwich. They have an organic chocolate cookie on the outside and rich, creamy, smooth organic ice cream in the middle. You won't believe that every sandwich has only 100 calories. My favorite is lean cow vanilla without sugar. It's low-fat, sugar free, 4 grams protein, 140 calories. Don't eat the whole box!
correlation: thin beef ice cream sandwich Credit: iStock
12. If you need chocolate on a warm summer day, chocolate popsicles may be the best solution. The original fudgsice brand did not add sugar pops (40 calories), low-fat pops (60 calories) and partially controlled 100 calorie pops. Or try skinny cow Mini fudge soda, which only contains 50 calories and 2 grams of fat! Thin fudge bar, containing 110 calories and 2 grams of fat, is also a good choice. It's a sweet way to satisfy your craving for chocolate without any guilt at all.
13. Frozen kefir
for a change of taste, try frozen kefir. Kefir is a culture probiotic product, similar in taste and texture to yogurt. It is made from milk fermented with special beneficial bacteria. Kefir has been shown to help maintain a healthy microbiome in the gastrointestinal tract and may help digestion. This kind of fragrant food is rich in calcium and contains about 4 grams of protein per meal. Lifeway frozen kefir has seven unique flavors, all of which have been certified by the USDA as organic. My favorite: Mango and pomegranate. A cup and a half of mango only contains 90 calories.
correlation: lifeway kefir Credit: msphotographic / Adobe stock
14. Almond milk frozen dessert
a kind of frozen food based on nuts? That's right! Almond milk is the perfect foundation for milk free frozen food, including Ben & Jerry's milk free series. Almonds contain antioxidants such as vitamin E. This powerful nut is an excellent source of protein and is naturally rich in fiber and low in sugar. You can make your own almond milk based frozen desserts, or you can try some kinds of store bought ones, such as delicious almond milk frozen desserts, with no more than 130 calories per 1 / 2 cup and 5g fiber. In addition, they are non GMO, gluten free and Jewish. Go ahead and have some desserts that you think are delicious!
correlation: so delicious almond milk vanilla freezing treatment Credit: iStock
15. Some of the best and most nutritious frozen food is also the fear of simp. If you have never eaten frozen grapes before, you will get a sweet surprise! Grapes of all colors - red, green and black - are a natural source of potassium and antioxidants, known as polyphenols. Grape polyphenols may contribute to a healthy heart and help protect against age-related diseases. A 3 / 4 cup of grapes contains only 90 calories of fat free calories. Frozen grapes are no easier. Wash and stem your grapes and freeze for 2 hours.
credit card: iStock
What do you think? Which of these desserts would you like to try? What's your favorite healthy food? Do you have a recipe for low calorie summer desserts? Share your recipes and suggestions in the comments.
Credit: Brent Hoffa / Adobe stock