Note, all chocolate lovers: chocolate is good for you! Cocoa is rich in dietary polyphenols, with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. In addition, they can help prevent fat deposition on the walls of arteries. Unfortunately, when cocoa is turned into a decaying dessert, the added sugar may outweigh the potential benefits of chocolate. But it's not necessary! Every kind of chocolate is rich in plant nutrients, from raspberries, chickpeas, avocados to pistachios, pomegranate seeds and so on. So keep eating chocolate!
Credit: ivannag82 / iStock / Getty Images
1. A small amount of indulgent food can be used as part of a healthy diet plan. And Brownie is absolutely indulgent! Our brownies are delicious and rich, but they still provide nutritional value. This recipe uses fiber rich whole wheat pastry instead of white flour. In addition, these vulgar bites contain raspberries, which provide you with heart-friendly antioxidants and extra fiber.
correlation: full formula - Raspberry dark chocolate fabric : span> Jackie Newgent H3> 2. It's hard to say "no" to pulse chocolate cookies
freshly baked chocolate cookies, especially for any dessert lover. This gluten free version contains pulses in two ways - as overtime soy flour and roasted chickpeas. These beans are rich in phenolic acids and are known for their increased satiety of protein and fiber. Roasted chickpeas make an amazing creak!
correlation: complete recipe - pulse chocolate cookie Credit: Jackie Nugent
3. Fresh mint chocolate milkshake
this mint chocolate milkshake is refreshing. And it can definitely make it delicious. Its natural sweetness comes from fiber rich dates and frozen banana slices. Add a few fresh mint leaves to it, which will help digestion.
correlation: complete formula - fresh mint chocolate smoothie Credit: Jackie Nugent
4. Simple chocolate "gelato"
some people call this frozen banana dessert "good cream", but it has a velvety texture, "gelato" seems to be a more appropriate adjective. Anyway, there is no milk and no sugar. This recipe uses frozen and fully mature bananas, which are rich in potassium. You can mix bananas with unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla extract and sea salt. Salt helps balance the natural bitterness of cocoa.
related: complete formula - simple chocolate "gel" credit: Jackie Nugent
5. Double chocolate zucchini muffins
our zucchini muffins combine cocoa and chocolate chips to provide double chocolate taste. In terms of sweetness, the right amount of sugar is mixed with banana, pure vanilla and almond extract and cinnamon. Cinnamon is considered to be a "sweet flavor" because it provides a sugar free sweetener. Spices also help regulate blood sugar levels.
correlation: for a complete recipe - Double Chocolate zucchini muffins Credit: Jackie Nugent
6. Do fluffy strawberry vegetarian chocolate mousse have ripe avocados? You want to try this vegetarian recipe! It's a mousse like dessert that doesn't require dairy products or eggs. Instead, avocado provides milk fat, heart healthy fat, and about 20 vitamins and minerals. You only need to rotate the fruit with raspberry preserves and coconut nectar to get the sweetness. Season with cocoa powder and vanilla extract, sea salt and vinegar. When the mixture is cooled for a few hours, the unique ingredients combine. The top is a vibrant strawberry, rich in vitamin C. We call this treatment "bark" unfair! This is one of the most delicious and easy to make desserts. The versions of these three ingredients are made from melted chocolate, plus sesame seeds and roasted salted pistachios. Pistachios are rich in protein and monounsaturated fatty acids, which help lower "bad" cholesterol. They also contain antioxidants that help prevent free radical damage. Chia seeds provides a plant source of omega-3 for heart health.
correlation: complete formula - Chia chocolate happy peel Credit: Jackie Nugent
8. To get an interesting and delicious snack, try these mini sodas. Pineapple is dipped in dark chocolate to turn fresh fruit into good and interesting food. In addition to providing vitamin C, pineapple also contains bromelain, which may play a role in repairing tendon injury and reducing swelling of soft tissue injury. Although you may be back in a few seconds with a chocolate coated Cayenne, it's a surprise.
related: a complete set of recipes - Chocolate dipped in frozen pineapple Mini soda No.9. Chocolate crispy rice bar If you have this recipe on hand, you don't need to buy it. These simple baking free chocolate bars contain 100% whole wheat puffed brown rice cereals. Enjoy an absolutely amazing lip kiss to increase your whole grain intake. Puffed brown rice cereals provide ventilation and crispness. It is also healthier than commercially available crispy white rice Cereals, which may contain BHT, a preservative that may have a negative effect on the thyroid gland. Enjoy this delicious snack or dessert without preservatives.
related: full set of recipes -- chocolate crispy rice bar Credit: Jackie Nugent
What do you think? Do you often eat chocolate? What's your favorite chocolate dessert? What kind of recipe would you try? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!
related: chocolate pill may enter your medicine cabinet